Freshly Featured Friday # 3
Today I'll be featuring the blog
I picked her from my list here.
Grab a Freshly Featured Button.
HERE IS MY FAVORITE 5:
1. I always like to visit new blogs and head straight for the "about me" section. On The Ellie Life Blog you'll see an "US" button. There you'll learn about her and her cute family. This smart girl is only 15! Wow, what were you doing when you were 15?
2. The Ellie Life blog is a place for young people to come to feel inspired and lifted up. She writeslots of posts that are very encouraging and uplifting. I read somewhere that this blog is geared towards young woman ages 13-19.
3. She has an advice section at the top of her blog where you can write to her and she'll write you back within 24 hours. Check this out, she specializes in "body-image issues, coping, heartache, love, life, dreams, & high school drama. "
4. She just launched Speak Now , a new website. Wow! You must go check it out!
5. She explains her new website here. It looks like a beautiful place for young women to share their thoughts and collaborate together in a positive way.
Be sure to visit The Ellie Life and feel Uplifted!