Almost done.

Any procrastinators out there like me?

Usually I'm pretty on top of the ball when it comes to Halloween.  I get all excited and start planning things in September and start my shopping + sewing in early October.  Last year I was totally done with 2 weeks to spare.

This year?  Not so much.

I've been bussy.  And throw in a quick trip out of the state and I just don't have the time I wish I did to sit around, make messes, and sew all day.

So that means right now I'm working on Crunch Time.

But the good news is I finished costume 1 this morning.

Here's a sneak peak:



More details on this, later.

Outfit 2 is almost done.

Outfit 3? Needs a lot of work.

Outfit 4 (aka for my baby)...a hand-me-down from sister.  So I guess she's done, too.

Sweet.

Tomorrow's our first party, so off to sewing I go.

BTW-- I am now a regular, monthly contributor for the site: The Inspiration Network.  It is run by 30 talented blogger where they share all kinds of cooking, sewing, and crafting ideas.  A great site for inspiration.  My kind of blog.

Check out my first post here
(Which you may remember from last year.)

Comments

annie said…
That's awesome that you're going to be a blog contributor!

Popular Posts