How to make Super Hero Masks in under 10 Minutes


The kids were bored the other day and I needed a quick activity for them to do so they could entertain themselves.  My sweet little girl gave me the idea for the project as she informed me that she was Spider-man.

Suddenly I dropped everything I was doing and was drawing superhero masks for my little ones on our paper plates.  I just typed in the super hero + masks and looked at google images to sketch these out.


Then I let the kids color them.  This cute boy requested Wolverine.



All done coloring.


While contemplating the best way to attach these little masks I suddenly remembered my elastic thread and knew that would work great.


After cutting out the masks I punched a teeny hole using a pin.


Then I strung the elastic thread through the mask.


I wrapped it around twice, so it would be a little stronger for their heads.


And now I have some happy little Super Heroes who are happily playing and are no longer booooored.


Everybody trying on the Hulk mask cracked me up.

  


Comments

Popular Posts