Peace On Earth-- Our Christmas Cards

Our Christmas cards are here, delivered, and out the door to our family and friend's homes.  

YAY!

As previously mentioned, this year we worked with Pear Tree for our Christmas cards.  There are so many cute ideas, it really was hard to narrow it down.  I always fully design my top four or five favorites, and ultimately let my husband pick his favorite.

Here's his pick!

I love the way the cards turned out.  Just as I hoped.  The quality of card is so professional looking, sturdy, and classy.  I also love that the cards are matte and not all glossy/shiny.  They really look fantastic!


And, bonus, most of their cards on their site include a front and a back to design.  We were excited to utilize the back for our quick yearly update.  Usually we type something up and send it in the envelope, I was so thrilled this year to just have it on the card-- One less thing.

(The children's names are removed) 



Here's the cards that didn't make the cut.

Front
Back

Front

 Front 
Back

Front 

Back 

Such cute cards, hard decision, I know.




Comments

Popular Posts