Knot Top Romper

The March challenge for Project Run & Play is this cute Knot Dress by Me Sew Crazy

I decided to give this pattern my own spin by adding Sunny Day Shorts to the bottom, instead of a skirt and make it into a darling Knot Top Romper.



I used knit fabric, which makes this romper so comfy.

Now it's time for my favorite game, "Find the Pockets!"...

There they are!



 This turned out to be a really fun, simple sewing project.

I also decided to take the knots out of the back, so the romper would be more comfortable, but I left the circle.


One last smile to brighten your day!

Comments

Sabrina said…
Cute! I love the idea of replacing the skirt with shorts.
Jordan said…
Great idea making it a romper! My girls have kind of grown out of that stage. **sniff* The outfit is very cute!
Lieveke en zus said…
Adorable! Romper as well
KT said…
Oh my she has gotten so old! She looks absolutely adorable! Very cute romper.
That smile! And the fabric is pretty awesome too ;)
boevenbende said…
That is soo cute, both girl and romper!
It is so so so so so cute as a romper!!!
Inspinration said…
Very well done, very comfortable and pretty!

Popular Posts