Liebster Award + Facebook Fan Coupon Code
Guess what?? I got an Liebster Award. Sweet! Huh?
Well, the liebster award is a “pay-it-forward” award given by other bloggers to recognize us smaller bloggers. It’s a great way to find new blogs and meet new friends. Freshly Completed was nominated by Stripes and Polka Dots . The rules are: mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog. Answer the eleven questions given to you. Nominate 11 other up and coming bloggers (that have under 500 followers). Make up a new set of 11 questions for your nominees.
Here are my 11 questions:
1. Who is your hero? My mother. She's the bees-knees. I strive to be just like her. She's creative, inventive, intelligent, kind, gospel-oriented, and brave.
2. What is your biggest fear? Loosing a child.
3. What is your favorite food? Lame...but chocolate. Or gelato.
4. What is your favorite book? My favorite books are the Harry Potter series. What? They're awesome.
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging? I love creating things. I love sewing up things for my family and for others, but being able to share that love with others and create tutorials is super awesome. When someone writes me an emailing sharing what they've made from my tutorial? That's the BEST.
6. How did you come up with your blog name? I started an Etsy site first called "Freshly Painted"-- so I wanted a blog that started with "freshly"...something. i really wanted "Freshly Created" since I'm always creating new creations-- but that was taken. So I opted for "Freshly Completed"-- to share all the projects I've completed freshly.
7. What blog/website are you most obsessed about? There are a LOT of blogs that I majorly adore. Top of the list is Made, Make it and Love it, Delia Creates, and Craftiness is NOT Optional.
8. What is your favorite aspect of yourself/body? I love my eyes. They look awesome in the summer when I'm outside-- grabbing yellow hues from the sun.
9. What is one thing most people don't know about you? I would love to write a children's book some day.
10. What is one of your New Year's resolutions for this year? To read the Book of Mormon.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I would LOVE to visit Florence, Italy with my husband some day.
Thanks so much for my Liebster Award from Stripes and Polka Dots.
Rachel from Nest of Eggs
Courtney from Sweeter than Cupcakes
Leigh Ann from Your Home Based Mom
Cheryl from That's What Che Said
Gabby from Essentially Eclectic
T. J. from Sugar Blossoms
Lizzie from Lizzie Jane Baby
Beth from The First Year Blog
Jennifer from Big D and Me
Dana from This Silly Girl's Life
Kayrn from Dieters Downfall
Here's the 11 questions for my nominees to answer:
1. Where did you grow up?
2. If you had all the free time you wished (with no responsibilities), what would you do?
3. What inspired you to start a blog?
4. What do you love about blogging?
5. What is your least favorite aspect of blogging?
6. What do you wish you knew how to do?
7. What is one of your blog goals this year?
8. If you could attend one conference, which would it be?
9. Who are your blog idols?
10. What are your thoughts about Pinterest?
11. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and who would you go with?
Thanks so much, you can follow me here on Facebook and to all my facebook fans:
Again my Etsy shop is Here.