A little Christmas Sewing
When brainstorming how to sew up PJ pants this year for the family (and considering they took away JoAnn and Michaels has almost no fabric) I decided to get creative and find fabric elsewhere.
TJMaxx sheets for the win! Turns out you can sew 6 pairs of PJ pants out of one set of king-size sheets. Who knew? They turned out so cute.
The fabric was soft and crisp, but unfortunately faded really quickly after being washed. If I do this again, I'm going to look for 100% cotton (not polyester).
For Christmas, I also wanted to sew up aprons for my Mom and Mother-in-law. I had seen this cute apron pattern from Dana Made It floating around and was excited to give it a try.
She claims you can make an apron in an hour. Maybe it's because I was hustling at midnight, but an hour would have been amazing. It took me close to 3 1/2 hours to make these two.
But they turned out super cute!
They look a little big on my models, but they were a perfect fit for their recipients.






Comments