Halloween 2025!

We are Pokémon for Halloween this year!


After talking with the kids, they all agreed to do a family costume of Pokémon.  I let everyone choose their own characters. 


I was thinking our youngest would want to be Pikachu.  We gotta have a Pikachu.  Well, she had her heart set on Charmander.  Luckily, the oldest kid here didn't mind too much. The only thing he really didn't want was circular cheeks.  Sorry!

Gotta catch 'em all!

We've got Asher Ketchum, Pikachu, and Mimikyu. 


Eevee, Bulbasaur, and Charmander. 


All of this fleece came from yourfleece.com. And I sewed it very, very loosely using this Free Sweatshirt pattern from Peek-a-book patterns. 


My costume was definitely the easiest!

Kind of last minute, my husband decided we needed Pokémon Balls.  So, he headed out to Michaels and bought styrofoam balls for us to paint. It was a good idea.


Our oldest is on a mission for our church.  Can't let him miss out on all the fun!

He (and AI) helped us design this card, which my daughter painted and mounted on cardboard.



For our church party that night, I walked around holding this picture to explain who I was.  It was a good idea, because nobody knew. 


So fun!  Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts