The Summer Love Skirt-- Simple, knit skirt with shorts and pockets! Printable Sewing Digital Pattern


I've already mentioned that this little Summer Love Skirt took me some time to finish. (6 years!)

I developed it back when these little sweeties were little girls.
 My younger of the two absolutely LOVED to wear skirts, but I always wanted her to wear little shorts underneath to keep everything decent, during all her adventuring.



Well, here we are again, this sweetie has grown a bit and still loves wearing these skirts.


She super loves the shorts underneath.


And declares the skirt, "So comfy!  They could be pajamas!"
And we know pockets really add to their awesomeness.

This girl also LOVES to wear skirts.




She's the reason I got the pattern make out to finish it. If she could, she'd wear a skirt every day!


Happy to oblige, sweeties!




Comments

Popular Posts