Looking for Sewing Pattern TESTERS! -- By: AUG 30

Exciting news: It's time to pattern test my latest pattern for MY ESTY Shop: 


A

Freshly Completed

Pattern

The Summer Love Skirt— this delightful, comfy skirt with attached shorts is an ideal pairing for the dear girl who wants to twirl and run around in a skirt. It even has pockets!







Fun fact: I actually developed this skirt pattern in 2016, that's right, folks, 6 years ago.




I thought up the idea, drafted the pieces, made many different sizes and sewed up two different sizes.


Did all the basic leg-work.




Then, tucked it safety away to "work on later" once I had more free time.  But it never left my brain completely.  Now that the kids a bit older, I'm exited to turn more of my attention to pattern development. 

Had to start with this lovely little skirt.  I dusted this pattern back off and got to work getting this pattern back into action.  

Want to be a pattern tester? I'd love it!
NOTE: Everything must be sewn and feedback given by August 30.

** Please check your junk/spam mail to see if you're chosen.


Comments

Popular Posts