Double Dutch Jacket + Skirt


Olive + S released their new Spring Patterns.

I was lucky enough to pattern test for their new Double Dutch Jacket + Skirt.

The timing was perfect, since it was in December right before this cute girl's birthday.



The jacket is fully reversible and color blocked, which makes it so fun.

The skirt is supposed to be made from knit material, but I missed that when picking out fabric, so I picked out cotton.  I'm excited to try this pattern again and sew up a quick skirt in knit, which my girls love.


When picking out fabrics, I was thinking spring colors and something bright and probably picked bolder colors than I usually would.  But they turned out really fun together.


For more on this cute pattern check our Oliver + S here.


Cute girl!


Comments

Popular Posts