Picking a Christmas Card with Minted

It's that time of year again where it's time to gather up the kiddos and head outside and take those dear family pictures.  Once you check that off the list you get the joy of trying to decide which picture you like the best, but most importantly which Christmas card to choose.  My absolute favorite card company is Minted. They have the best selection with unique indie designs and even offer free addressing, which I really love!


Well, I sat down the other day perused them all and narrowed it down to my seven favorite cards.  No easy task, I assure you.

#1

# 2

#3 -- This year they offer foil pressed cards that are so lovely and shiny.



#4

#5



#6 -- Here's my second favorite card, another foil pressed card.  I almost went with this one.


Great cards, right?  But, wait, didn't I say 7?  Well, the seventh was ordered today.  I'll be happy to share it with you when it arrives (PLUS-- a little something special).

Check out Minted for more.


Comments

Popular Posts