The Charlotte Dress

Two days before my sweetie's birthday I realized something horrible.

Ah, I had not made this little girl a dress.

I REALLY wanted to make her a dress for her birthday, but was slightly running out of time.

Luckily I was prepared for just such an emergency.




This dress was super easy and really fun to complete.  It probably took me about 2 hours to do total (and a lot of that was cutting and preparing the ribbon).  
And best news of all I actually didn't have to buy anything first.

I had the fabric on hand and the "ribbon" was left over from a Christmas tree skirt I made 5 years ago.


It turned out so sweet!  I'm sure she loves it!
(well, at least the ruby shoes tastes good)

Comments

KT said…
Aww, super cute. Love the colors.
Unknown said…
Adorable. I love the pattern. You have a great little dress model there too :)
Thanks for sharing,
Rachel
http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com
BluBabesCreate said…
Oh cute! I've got a Charlotte too! Come see the Charlotte Doll!
Jennifer said…
Beautiful!!
Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!

Popular Posts