Is a Great State Fair

Curious about the State Fair??

We went, it was great (Get it?  Our State Fair is a Great State Fair-- like the movie?).

Upon entering the fair I made the family bee-line straight for my painting-- bypassing many things they wanted to stop and see.

First things first.

Here it is...so proud.

Yes, no ribbons proudly adorn it.  But I was very proud of it anyways.  And husband told me it got his vote for Favorite piece.

And I would sound very ingenuine (not a word, I know) if I mentioned how I thought my painting was much better than fifth place's And seventh place. And I'm sure I would lose All credibility if I told you I didn't even Want a ribbon and I wasn't entering my painting for thus-- so I won't even go there..or you wouldn't believe me, right?

Moving on-- anyways, after the thrill of seeing my painting wore off we walked around and had a lovely time enjoying the rest of the sights.

Which included but were not limited to:

ANIMALS

TREATS 

RIDES   

SITTING VERY BORED IN A STROLLER
  and..
EATING A DEEP FRIED TWINKIE

until next time, State Fair.

Comments

Popular Posts