The BYU Shirt

As you know fall time is coming and that means football season has descended once again upon us. 

And in this house there's one team that gets more attention than any other.

BYU-- Rise and Shout the Cougars are Out!!

Well, on game day everyone in this house wears their BYU shirts proudly all day.

And travesty of all traveties...this little girl didn't have a BYU shirt.

Can you imagine?

So this brings me to my next project...



Materials:
1. Shirt
2. Printed off Y page
3. Fabric for the background.
4. Fabric for the Y, on top.



Step Two: Print off the Y page and pick your size.  I chose the smallest Y for this shirt.

 (Right click on the image to save, and print on an 8x11 page to get the proper size)

I did a better job of cutting this paper out after I took the picture...not sure why I didn't fix the Y before I took the picture. 









Now, GO COUGARS!!


 


Reason why she's never wearing bows anymore.

Linked up!

Comments

Brave Brooke said…
Yay! I love that shirt and the cougars!
Big D and Me said…
Cute...but if it was for the New Orleans Saints it would be AWESOME! Just kidding ;)
Great project! Thanks for linking up to Things I've Done Thursday! Hope you'll join in again this week!

Melanie
bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

Popular Posts