Super Masks!

I'm excited to talk about the Super Hero party we had a couple weeks ago.

While planning out the party I told my husband I wanted to make all the kids a super mask.

He naively tried to convince me to just pick some up from the Dollar Store....

So not how I roll (you'd think he'd know that by now).


MATERIALS:
1. Felt
2. Elastic
3. Sewing materials


Here's how I made them:





The masks turned out Great!

And, the party goers were Really excited to see they could pick out their own mask to keep.

Comments

Tenille said…
These are adorable. And look so easy to make. My boys would go crazy over these. Thanks for sharing. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.

http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-3.html

Popular Posts