I bought this the other day with the distinct purpose of making something pumpkiny. I didn't know what I was going to make, but figured buying a can of pumpkin puree would set me on the right path.
Then I sat down yesterday to find a good recipe to bake for the family.
There's Tooo many. I seriously wanted to make them ALL.
My mind was spinning with thoughts of pumpkin goodies.
So I decided to compile my Favorites into this round up-- this Pumpkin Recipe Round-UP! yee-haw.
Click on the picture to be taken to the recipe.
1. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins by Annie's Eats.
2. Pumpkin Gingerbread Bar by PeaBody
3. Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins by Little Birdie Secrets
4. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes + Orange Cream Creese Frosting by Steph from Stephmodo via Cafe Zupas
5. Pumpkin Cake by Made
6. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Made
8. Layered Pumpkin Pie Toffee Cheesecake by Our Best Bites
And which did I choose?
Not an easy decision. I had to enlist the help of Husband.
I narrowed it down to two and he chose his favorite.
Number 1! The Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins by Annie's Eats.
And how were they?
This recipe made 27 muffins and they were So, soo yummy!
I still have a cup of pumpkin left...Hmm, which recipe should I make next?