Pumpkin Recipe Round-UP!

I bought this the other day with the distinct purpose of making something pumpkiny.  I didn't know what I was going to make, but figured buying a can of pumpkin puree would set me on the right path.


Then I sat down yesterday to find a good recipe to bake for the family.

Problem?

There's Tooo many.  I seriously wanted to make them ALL.

My mind was spinning with thoughts of pumpkin goodies.

So I decided to compile my Favorites into this round up-- this Pumpkin Recipe Round-UP!  yee-haw.

Click on the picture to be taken to the recipe.

1. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins by Annie's Eats.

2. Pumpkin Gingerbread Bar by PeaBody

3.  Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins by Little Birdie Secrets

4. Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes + Orange Cream Creese Frosting by Steph from Stephmodo via Cafe Zupas

5. Pumpkin Cake by Made


6. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Made


7. Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins by Our Best Bites

8. Layered Pumpkin Pie Toffee Cheesecake by Our Best Bites


9. Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins by Martha


10. Pumpkin-Swirl Brownies by Martha



And which did I choose?

Not an easy decision.  I had to enlist the help of Husband.

I narrowed it down to two and he chose his favorite.

Number 1! The Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins by Annie's Eats.


And how were they?



This recipe made 27 muffins and they were So, soo yummy!

I still have a cup of pumpkin left...Hmm, which recipe should I make next?

Linked in.

Comments

I think you should make the pumpkin brownies next! These all look so good that I think I will be pinning this page to Pinterest! I'm Amy and I found you via TT&J! Have a great one!
KT said…
Um did you make this blog post just for me? I think you did. Yes, you did. And I love you for it.

Mmmmmmm.
Yes, of course I was thinking of you the whole time, KT. I almost dedicated it to, "My dear pumpkin-lovin' sister"...but then I thought it might get awkward.
Hi! Stopping by from Chef in Training. Ohhh my.. I shouldnt look at delicious recipes this late at night. Im going to be dreaming of pumpkin now! What a great roundup. I would love for you to share this on my Friday link party coming up :)

Happy Thanksgiving!
how did pumpkin pancakes not make the list?
http://deliciousmemoriesofmine.blogspot.com/2009/10/pumpkin-pancakes.html

with buttermilk or cinnamin syrup YUM indeed. . . . you may need to purchase more pumpkin.
Christine said…
What a great list!!!!!

The muffins look heavenly!!
Kristy said…
This is perfect... I just cooked down a bunch of pumpkin (finally, after they've been sitting on my countertop for like 2 months!) and needed some ideas what to do with it all. Thanks alot!! They all look delish!
Big D and Me said…
Those look delicious - I make some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins which are fun
Jennifer said…
They all look so yummy!! My mouth is watering!!
Thanks again for partying with us at Show & Share!

Popular Posts