Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter.  We certainly did.

I was really looking forward this year to dressing all my kids matchy-matchy.  How many more years of this can I pull this off?...not many more I imagine.  So I have to live it up while I can.

I started about three weeks ago and got to sewing.

I had bought this fabric several months ago from Hobby Lobby, intending to make myself a maternity skirt.  But then once I got home I thought, "Eh, I'm not going to be pregnant forever-- I think I'll save the fabric for something else."

Then as I began thinking of Easter, this fabric got a new purpose.

Here's what I made.


Everything turned out really cute.  And it makes this Mama so happy to see cute matchy kids.


I took this quick shot before church. 


These are from after where everybody looks a little more rough-- after three hours of trying to hold still and sneaking candy. 






All together now.

Dad even humored us by wearing a yellow tie, while I wore my gray Shabby Apple dress.

Be sure to check back in this week as I'll be sharing what and how I made these outfits.
Baby's Easter Dress.

Comments

Katie said…
SUPER CUTE, Allie! I am impressed! Love the gray & yellow!
KT said…
You kill me.

Popular Posts