Super Easy Caramel Popcorn



 
I made this super easy caramel popcorn this past Monday for our Family Night and I thought I'd snap a few quick pictures so I could share it with you all.  This is a recipe from my sister that she shared with me from her in-laws.  Where it came from there?  I'm not sure.

SUPER EASY CARAMEL POPCORN
3 - 4 quarts of Popcorn
1 stick of butter
1 cup of marshmallows
1/2 cup of brown sugar

Directions:
Pop your popcorn(I usually just pop one bag in the microwave).  While that's popping, melt your butter in a pan.  When butter's almost melted add marshmallows and brown sugar.  Stir all together until completely melted.  
Pour popcorn in a bowl and pick out all unpopped kernels. 
Add caramel to popcorn.  Enjoy! 



Can you see my unpopped kernels   Whoops, I forgot to pick them out.  

Comments

annie said…
Is this from me? It seems vaguely familiar....
Unknown said…
This looks soooo yummy!...but dangerous! Thanks for sharing:)
Shannon {Cozy Country Living}
http://www.cozycountryliving.com
Yes, Annie, it did come from you. Apparently you're not eating it as often in your house as we are in my house.
KT said…
I thought S said, "Is this for me?" and I'd like to say the same, "Is this for me?" I want it very badly. Must have it, soon.
Mmmm, this looks so good! My husband and I have popcorn for dinner once a week, I am definitely going to add this to our list of things to try! Pinning for later consumption!

I would love for you to come by and link this or another project/recipe at my brand new link party!! Hope to see you! http://domesticsuperhero.com/2013/03/07/domestic-superhero-sharing-thursday-1
Shauna Quintero said…
Yum! That looks amazing! Totally pinning this.

New follower from the Aloha Friday Bloghop!

www.MommaCandy.com
Looks great! I always forget to pick out my unpopped kernels too :-)
Hey... Just popping over and following on GFC the Aloha Friday Hop. I would love for you to stop by my blog if you have time and if you like follow too. :) Hope you've had a great weekend!

xoxo,
Melissa
thisgirlslifeblog.com
Thank you for stopping by Domestic Superhero Sharing Thursdays to share this!

Popular Posts