About three month ago we moved into our first home. It is such a blessing. We absolutely adore the house and have enjoyed working in it each day to make it our own.
Last week we worked the entire day and removed some really outdated boarders that were in the dining room, kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Yikes it was no small task. But what a difference it has made!
Well, now we're on to paint. The first thing, for sure, that we need to paint is our master bedroom. It is ceiling to floor PINK! It's gotta go and SOON. So, I've been rounding up some ideas for paint and design that have caught my eye.
1. This room is beautiful with it's soft blues an bright whites!
2. This room with the black and white with the grayish-turquoise is divine.
3. This room has lovely cheery orange accents which I enjoy.
4. Another room, a little less subtle with orange accents.
5. This one is very soothing with browns and neutral colors.
6. Oh, this one appeals to me. I love the colorful accents.
7. I love the blues and yellows together, shown here.
8. This room is lovely.
9. This room is cute with those darling curtains.
10. The grays and blues of this room are simple and cute.
Aren't these gorgeous? Which one is your favorite? I can't decide.