Easter 2022-- What I sewed Edition!

I did it!  It's been five years since I've sewn for the whole family for Easter.  But, somehow I managed. Yes, there was lots of last minute sewing on Saturday, as per usual.  But the end result is so cute.



I took like of pictures, but the only picture I have of me, is in the background behind some cute children. But, thus it is.  I sewed this extra sharp pencil skirt from Liesl + Co.  

All of the girls are sewn in knit fabric (not recommended for a pencil skirt), but I wanted a comfy knit for everyone to match, so here we are.  The skirt is great! Albeit, not super tight.  I need to try it again in the light-weight woven fabrics, as recommended.  Also, I added about 5" to accommodate my tall stature. 


These sweet girls are all wearing Oliver + S pattern dresses. 

Little sweetie is wearing the Garden Party Dress, an absolute favorite!  This is the fourth time I've sewn this dress, and it is really a favorite.  See also here, here, and here

This is also meant to be sewn in woven fabrics, but I couldn't help myself.  It turned out super cute, but sometimes slips off her teeny shoulders, since the knit is so stretchy.  I think technically I should have sized down, but I sized-up and added lots of length.  I can't help myself.  The kids grow so fast, I always add lots of length to the bottom.


My two big sweeties are wearing the Girl on the Go dress.  Finally a pattern meant for Knit Fabric.  These dresses are so cute and comfy.  I added the big front tie for the smaller dress and left them off the bigger dress.  The girls love their beautiful comfy dresses.


Here's all the sweet kids, ready for Easter.


They're on a hill, so helps them line up better, since the oldest has gotten so tall.


Up next, the boys! I made four Every Day Neck Ties from Everyday Made.  They are made of cotton with two different, similar patterns.  Unfortunately, my two oldest are color-bind, especially for light green (on the outside) and pink (on the inside).  So they think their "light brown and off-white" ties are an interesting choice. 


Everyone looked so snazzy together. Handsome dudes, getting so big!

 

Comments

Popular Posts