** Pattern Testers Wanted!! The iPad Sewn Cover **

I'm excited to be releasing my next sewing pattern: 


The iPad Sewn Cover— this simple sewn cover with zipper offers excellent protection for your iPad or Tablet. Pattern includes two sizes to fit virtually every tablet. 


Size Small( w: 6” x h: 9”) Fits:
 iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook, Kindle, Kindle paper white, Kindle voyage, Windows Tablet, Nook Glow Light, Google     Nexus 7, HP Stream 7

Size Large (w: 8 ½” x h: 10 ½”) Fits:
regular iPad, iPad Air, Google Nexus 9 Tablet


It is made to fit with a smart case cover or without.  
I made The iPad Sewn Cover because I just didn't feel comfortable throwing my iPad in my purse or church bag without something for extra protection. 



I actually made this case a year ago and it has really stood the test of time. 
 It is still in perfect condition and it gets quite the work out being carried from bag to bag.

Interested in becoming a Pattern Tester?

Please email me at: allisonallsop@gmail.com
Subject: Pattern Tester

Thanks!!

Comments

annie said…
I've already sewn two different iPad covers or I'd test for you. The fabric you used is super cute.

Popular Posts