Minted Blog-- Jelup

If you received a really rad Christmas card last year, there's a good possibility it came from Minted.  They really have the freshest, most beautiful card designs.

Some of my favorites:


Card:  This one is so beautiful.  The colors are so lovely.
Blushing Christmas Christmas Photo Cards

Card: This one would work great, since our household had a lot of changes last year.
Family Year in Review Christmas Photo Cards

Card: I love the simple wood look.
New Year's Dream Christmas Photo Cards

While I was looking over their site I noticed a button I never noticed before: They have a blog.


Click on that button and it leads you to their blog julep.


What a really sweet site filled with DIY and Design.  You must go there and explore around. 
 It's filled with tons of really fresh, fun ideas.

I love this one for a paper pumpkin centerpiece.  
I'm totally planning on making up a few of these for our Thanksgiving feast.


Paper pumpkin craft

I also think this is a cute idea for illustrated portrait place cards.  
Wouldn't this be fun for the kids to do?



Go visit Minted today for tons of beautiful Christmas cards + a  really fabulous blog.

Disclaimer: This post was written for Minted.  All opinions are 100% mine.

Comments

Very cool, I didn't know about them, I'll have to check it out. thanks.
Unknown said…
I really like Julep. There is some great stuff on there!
Unknown said…
I really like Julep. There is some great stuff on there!

Popular Posts