"Be Grateful" Chalkboard

Last year I made a "Be Grateful" tree on the chalkboard.  All month long in November members of the family came up and wrote on the leaves what they were grateful for.

This year I made it again.


I was searching around for a lovely tree to inspire the look of my tree today.

I came across this gem:

Fall Wedding Guest Book Alternative -  Wedding Tree - Chalkboard Wedding Guest Book

Perfect.

First I drew the tree.

Then I added some line details and my Be Grateful at the bottom.


Then I added my leaves.  Most of them are in a heart shape.


Once all the leaves were added I shaded everything in, using the flat side of the chalk.


That was it!  A lovely Be Grateful tree.


Lastly I added the first thing I am grateful for.

"A grateful person is rich in contentment.  An ungrateful person suffers in the poverty of endless discontentment."  -  David A. Bednar

Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE this! Beautiful and such a good idea!

Popular Posts