The Easiest Strawberry Spinach Salad.

Yesterday (for Easter) we had the Best Dinner!  I was totally thrilled eating every single bite.

One of the dishes we put together was my Strawberry Spinach Salad.

I get requests for this recipe all the time. So I thought I'd share it here with you.


The Easiest Strawberry Spinach Salad.

6 cups of  Fresh Baby Spinach
1 cup of Sliced Fresh Strawberries

1/2 cup sliced almonds
1 Tbs Sugar

Dressing:
2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbs Honey
1 Tbs Sugar

Wash, cut, and prepare spinach and strawberries.  Mix up in a bowl.
In a small saucepan melt sugar and almonds together, mixing constantly.  Stir and cook until almonds are coated in sugar.  Place on wax paper to cool.  Once cooled add to bowl with spinach and strawberries.

Mix apple cider vinegar, honey, and sugar.  Add to salad just before eating.  Enjoy!

** My Mom makes this recipe all the time because she loves the healthy fresh spinach and simple dressing.  When strawberries are not in season she uses a quick can of mandarin oranges and thinks it's really yummy too.
Linking up here:
 Visit thecsiproject.com

Comments

Unknown said…
This looks great. I need to pick up some honey on my way home from work tonight so I can give this a try. It's salad kind of weather. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays!
Onna said…
This looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Bajanbreeze said…
Can't wait to try this!! Thanks so much for sharing
Unknown said…
I made this during the week and it's fabulous! I'll be backlinking to you in upcoming post because I made the salad with my lasagna. Thanks again!
Yes! One of my fav combos also. Your looks wonderful.
Thanks for sharing,
Lina

Popular Posts