?

Question for ya...

This is my 2nd attempt at the Sunny Shirred dress that I mentioned last week.

This time it turned out Just Perfect, just as I had planned!

I've got big plans for this dress.

I'm planning to...




wait for it...


let the suspense build...



Turn it into a purchasable/downloadable pattern that You can buy.

Thrilling, right?

I've recently discovered that making dress patterns is a Lot of work.

But it's been fun, too.

You'll be seeing patterns soon in the Etsy Shop.

Comments

KT said…
Love it. She looks adorable!
Amy said…
beautiful! the dress is real nice!
Zoe said…
Really really cute! I just wanted to let you know I featured this project on Scout's Sweet Sunday! http://xstitchandcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/04/scouts-sweet-sunday-5.html
Big D and Me said…
You did an amazing job! Just adorable

Popular Posts