Positano Dress

A few months ago, I was a pattern tester for Liesl + Co latest sewing pattern, the Positano Blouse + Dress sewing pattern.



I knew I wanted to sew it because it's such a cute, fun new pattern.  But I thought, I'm not sure I need another dress.


In, enters my cute, growing daughter, who always needs a new dress.  



I made this cute dress, size 4, exactly as the pattern directed.  (Usually, for myself I make little changes, because I'm tall, with long arms.)


Here's what Liesl says about the pattern:
This elegant and easy-to-sew peasant blouse or dress includes full, gathered raglan sleeves with elastic at the wrists, a gentle V-neck notch, and a gathered yoke with shoulder darts for shaping. The dress includes short sleeves, side pockets, and a narrow tie that loops around the waist.".


This dress turned out super cute!  I love the added black, dot trim around the sleeves and hem of the dress. 





 

Comments

Popular Posts