Strasbourg Henley Bodysuit

A few months ago I had the privilege of being a pattern tester for Liesl + Co. again

She has a new pattern that was just released, the Strasbourg Henley!



I sew a lot for the children, but not as much for me.  This was a super fun sew!


As you can see here, this Henley is actually a body suit. (There's a option to not do the body suit)  There's a lot of things I always love about Liesl's pattern, but my favorite thing (besides style and an awesome new piece of clothing) is that she always teaches the sewist so much in her well thought-out patterns.  I always come away from her patterns learning something new!


The only changes I made to this pattern was to add some length in the body and the sleeves.


I'm a tall lady, so being able to customize this shirt with extra long sleeves is so thrilling.  Sleeves always hit me awkwardly above the wrist.  I wanted these puppies LOOOOONG. 



Such a cute and comfortable shirt and to be able to say, "Yep, I made that."  
It's pretty thrilling.



Be sure to pick up yours today!

Comments

Popular Posts