Belgravia Knit Dress

Liesl + CO. has released their new dress the Belgravia Knit Dress.  I was asked to be a pattern tester back in January when the world was safe and normal.  I needed fabric, so a quick trip to Joann and I was set.  Who knew I'd take that for granted?

So, when the world returns and you can leave your house (or if you have knit fabric on hand) I totally recommend this darling dress!



I sewed up view B, size 6.  I added 5" of length, because I'm tall. 


When I sew it again, I'll probably add 2" of length to the sleeves (because #tall). 



This dress is super flattering.  I love the tight, knit look. 
(Below are my photos from a cold, dark, overcast January day).
Because this dress was made from knit it was so simple, fast,  and cute.


I love the tie that cinches up the waist. 



Super cute dress.  I'm excited to sew another one.


Comments

Popular Posts