The Perfect Scripture Case-- CLOSED


Hello, after years (FOUR YEARS!) of pattern developing I have finally completed The Perfect Scripture Case. 

The Perfect Scripture Case— this ideal scripture case sewn with love, is made to fit one regular size Bible and Book of Mormon or a regular sized scripture Quad.

I have had countless requests for a full sized Scripture case, after people 
image 0

Well, I finally got it to a level where it's ready to be tested.



This scripture case is fully lined with three different pockets for storage. 



Pattern includes: flex-foam for a fully padded case, two soft perfect-fit handles, two zippers, three fully lined pockets, and all finished seams!


If you are interested in being a pattern tester please fill out THIS FORM. 
Now CLOSED.  Thanks for all who showed interest!
All work should be done by April 5th.

Thanks!!

Comments

I see that your pattern was supposed to be done for the perfect scripture bag...I would love to purchase it I've done embroidery for my granddaughter so that it was her scripture bag made with love. Have you computed this? She goes on her mission next year after a semester at Southern Virginia University. Thanks so much for designing a back that's exactly what I've been looking for!

Melodie Gingras aka Proud Grandma of Rachel Helzer

Popular Posts