The Swingset Skirt (with More sizes)


Oliver + S has just re-released one of their most popular patterns. The Swingset Skirt!


I was thrilled to be a pattern tester again.  I tested out the size 5 Swingset Skirt. It fit like a charm on my girl.


This beautiful circle skirt is fully lined and has a great potential to be reversible.  Wouldn't that be fun, two skirts for one?  The top of the skirt is so darling with the elastic and the cute bow at the hip.


This darling skirt made for a perfect photo shoot for my newly turned 5 year old birthday girl!



She really loves this twirly skirt and was a little grumpy I made her wait until her birthday for her to officially wear it.


We took some shots around our neighborhood. Everywhere we went she bounced and skipped enjoying how her skirt twirled. 


I took her over to our little lake to feed the duckies, planning on getting a lot of cute shots, but unfortunately my battery died, right after these shots.


Lastely, I leave with this darling shot, where little sister decided to jump in, purse monkey and all!


For more, check out the pattern Here.

Comments

motherof5 said…
Congratulations on being a pattern tester!
What a sweet skirt.

Popular Posts