I'm done moving across the country now. It took time, lots and lots of time. But now I'm calming down and I can't wait to get started on all these projects I've been putting off.
I even made it over to Hobby Lobby today to pick out some really darling material so I can start sewing (as soon as I get my machine out of it's box).
But until that gets done I've got a quick post to share with you.
I sold a magnet yesterday in the shop and was excited to ship it out today.
Then I realized I needed new "stickers". I make my own stickers that I like to tape on my wrapping before I send my gifts out. My old ones had my old shop name, so new stickers were required.
Thus a quick project for me to work on today.
I uploaded four different images from my paintings, into PicMonkey and messed around with the size and look of each. I especially enjoyed the "posterize" button, which can be found under the Effects tab. With that button I was able to play with the number of colors and details and make each of my paintings look real unique.
When I was done I had made four stickers that looked like this.
I lined them all up and printed them through Microsoft Publisher.
They should have looked like this.
But I got this...apparently my printer is out of blue ink. Red and yellow still seem to be going strong, however.
Well, I wasn't going to waste them. So I pressed forward.
I cut my sticker out and wrote on top of it with permanent marker.
I prepared my magnet for a journey to Florida-- (I'm just now realizing I forgot to sign my magnet-- darn it!)
I wrapped it up and off it went. Hope she likes it!