Freshly Featured # 8

Today I'm featuring the blog:


Chosen from my list here, she's the latest one to become my new follower:


Grab a Freshly Featured Button.



HERE IS MY FAVORITE 5: 

1. To get to know more about Naptime Review, I started over in her "About Me" section and read this:
"Naptime review will give moms the latest information on products that I LOVE or not so love.  The products I find are chic, unique, healthy and educational. I have a Masters in teaching and a BS in marketing and sale. I created this blog to incorporate both passions, consumer reviews and things for moms to do with their children."

Isn't that great?
2. This is such a fun blog to explore around with.  Be sure to check out all her fun reviews like this one about DeLish cupcakes (found at Walgreens, of all places.)

3. She hosts 3 blog hops. Wow, that's a lot! On Monday she hosts a mingle to meet new bloggers. One of hers is a blog hop that features favorite products to review.  What a great place to find reviews of fun products! She also has a facebook hop to increase 'likes'.

 4. Up top you'll find the Current Deals button, a great places to find great deals,


5. Before I finished my tour around her blog I had to check out her Ultimate Fishing Giveaway.  Know someone who loves to fish?  Father? Husband?  Then, you've got to check out this giveaway.


I had a great time exploring around Naptime Review.
Be sure to pay her a visit and say hello and get some great reviews.

Comments

Popular Posts