VOTE on a Shirt!

I was contacted by the wonderful non-profit organization Kostopulos Dream Foundation to design their summer camp shirts for this coming up summer season.  This organization provides recreational, educational, and cultural opportunities for children, teens, and adults with physical and cognitive disabilities year round.  They run nine weeks of summer camps servicing upwards of 550 individuals during the summer. There the participants are able to do such fun activities such as canoeing, riding horses, swimming, completing the ropes course, fishing, plus more.

Believe me when I tell you I was Totally excited to think of some ideas for their shirts this year.  They told me they were looking for black or bright orange shirts.

After about a week of planning, here's my favorites:


Now's the fun part...which is your Favorite?  Please vote:


Comments

sstone said…
I voted for one, but 4 was my second favorite, only by a little bit.:) Those are some neat ideas.:)
everydaygameplan.net
Big D and Me said…
My favorites are #1 & #4 - what a fun project to work on - great designs
Chris said…
Hi Allie, I love one and six. They are all great though. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

Popular Posts